Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Best Feature: Maybe my smile? Or eyebrows idk
Biggest Fear: Going through life alone
Insecure? Heck yes
Alone? As in single? Yes
Drink? Tried it once, wasn’t interested so no.
Do drugs? Gross no
Wanna run away? Only in the sense of travelling to experience new places and cultures.
Have a crush? Kind of? I guess :P
Have a boyfriend? I like the ladies.
Have a pet? No
Self harm? No
Believe in ghosts? I WANT to believe, but I’m very skeptical
Have trust issues? Major
TV show: Lost, The Office, Game of Thrones, Parks and Recreation
Book: The Informers
Song: Don’t Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin
Movie: The Goonies, Jurassic Park, Can’t Hardly Wait, The Fellowship of the Ring
Store: Don’t really have one but I happen to think Target is kind of dope.
OTP: James x Juliet
Sport: Basketball if anything but I’m not really into sports anymore.
Delete tumblr or Live without Internet? Delete tumblr. I mentioned back in January that I was thinking of leaving and more and more I feel myself legitimately considering it.
Dominos or Pizza hut? Pizza Hut
Wifi or Pizza? Why not both?
Bands or Solo Artists? Bands if they’re from decades past, solo if they’re newer.
Youtubers or Viners? Viners
Chocolate or Coffee? Chocolate
Die young or Live forever? Um live forever so long as I’m genuinely happy.
Vampire or Werewolves? Vampire
Self harm: No way jose
Abortion: I’ve never liked the idea of it but no uterus, no opinion.
You neighbors: Most seem like butts. And not the cool kind.
Book: I dunno I read a lot but rarely actually finish anything.
Movie: Hunger Games. The book seemed good though from what little I read.
Website: Twitter. Aside from following celebs that is.
Celebrity: Scarlett Johansson. I actually enjoy her well enough, but I feel like she acts with her looks more than actual emotion in her roles.
Artist: Skrillex? I don’t know if this counts but
Song: Nothing comes to mind off the top of my head.
Last text to: My older sister.
Longest relationship: 13 months.
Worst habit: Over eating.
Marriage plan: Just to be with someone I feel more in harmony with than I don’t.
- I have/had piercings besides the ears.
- I want piercings besides the ears.
- I have a scar.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo
- I want a/more tattoo(s).
- I can be self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/had braces
- I have more than two piercings.
- Disney movies still make me cry sometimes.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hand to something.
- I’ve laughed until some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public. (on the subway i wish i was kidding)
- I’ve touched something sharp/hot/etc to see if it would hurt.
- I’ve gotten stitches.
- I’ve broken or dislocated a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve been to Florida.
- I’ve driven/ridden over 200 kilometres in one day.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been to California.
- I’ve been to Asia.
- I’ve been to Africa
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Vanuatu or the Mystery Islands.
- I’ve been to the Caribbean.
- I’ve been to Europe.
- I’ve gotten lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve slapped someone.
- I’ve kissed someone underwater.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a musical.
- I’ve auditioned for something.
- I’ve been on stage.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve pranked someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
Honesty / Crime
- I’ve done something I promised someone I wouldn’t.
- I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
- I’ve snuck out.
- I’ve lied about my whereabouts.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’m afraid of dying.
- I hate funerals.
- Someone close to me has attempted/committed suicide.
- I have attempted suicide.
- I’ve written a eulogy for myself.
- I own over 5 rap CD’s.
- I collected comic books.
- I own something from Pac Sun.
- I own something from The Gap.
- I own something I got on E-Bay.
- I thrive on compliments.
- I thrive on hate.
- I’ve stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant.
- I open up to others easily.
- I watch the news occasionally or always.
- I don’t like to kill bugs.
- I sing in the shower.
- I’m a morning person. (so long as I don’t have a shift in the evening)
- I’m a sports fanatic.
- I twirl my hair.
- I love to spam friends.
- I’ve copied more than 30 CD’s in a day.
- My favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, blue, red, black, purple, or orange.
- I would wear pajamas to school
- I like Martha Stewart.
- I laugh at my own jokes.
- I eat fast food weekly.
- I’m really ticklish.
- I like white chocolate.
- I bite/used to bite my nails.
- I’m good at remembering names.
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
- ..have said I’m fat.
- ..have said I’m skinny.
- ..have said I’m ugly.
- ..have said I’m pretty.
- ..have spread rumors about me.
- ..force me to eat.
- ..say I eat too much.
- ..say I eat too little.
- I’ve lost weight.
- I’ve gained weight.
- I’m at my thinnest.
- I’m at my biggest.
- I’ve lost weight, but gained it back.
- My weight affects my mood.
- I diet.
- I am/was a vegan/vegetarian.
- I exercise.
- I’ve fainted from exhaustion.
- I’ve been diagnosed with an eating disorder.
- I’ve planned to run away from home before.
- I’ve run away from home.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want kids in the future.
- I’ve had kids.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’m single.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I have/had a friend with benefits.
- I miss someone right now
- I have a fear of abandonment.
- I’ve gotten divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- Someone has/had feelings for me when I didn’t have them back.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- Someone’s told me they loved me when I didn’t love them back.
- I’m a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I’ve kissed a stranger.
- I regularly drink.
- I can’t swallow pills.
- I can swallow numerous pills at a time without difficulty.
- I’ve been diagnosed with depression at some point.
- I have/had anxiety problems.
- I shut others out when I’m upset.
- I don’t have anyone to talk to when I’m upset about something personal.
- I have taken/take anti-depressants.
- I’ve slept an entire day before.
- I’ve plotted revenge.
so what are your hobbies?
like what do you do for fun?
birthday: September 29th, 1988
single or taken: Single
eye colour: Blue
middle name: haaaaaaaaaa
favourite colour: Baby Blue
lucky number: I’m not really sure if I have one?
hogwarts house: Hufflepuff cause I be huffin and puffin up them stairs
favourite fictional character: James Sawyer Ford
favourite television show: Lost
favourite season: Fall because it rains a lot and I feel more creative and introspective
describe yourself in a few words: pizza, big booty bitches, lmao
future children’s names: I’m not sure if I wanna have kids
meaning of your name: None really
ultimate otp: Sawyer/Juliet
what do you plan to/do for a living: Be happy
starbucks order: I have literally never been in a starbucks
THIS OR THAT:
introvert or extrovert: Introvert
dawn or dusk: Either or
righty or lefty: Lefty
coffee or tea: ick
rain or shine: hella rain
reading or writing: Both equally. Reading is amazing but writing my thoughts out really helps put them into perspective for me.